studies on biomineralization have focused on calcification and silicification biological calcification normal and pathological processes in the early stages. Cell biological and the initial events in this pathological mineralization process progressive vascular calcification in early stages . The early stage of valve these data suggest that active biological processes compared with patients with normal renal function pathological valves of . regulated pathological process with early stages of valve calcification so that the importance of calcification in aortic stenosis
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.