Over the past 10 years hip resurfacing has become increasingly popular in europe and north america as an alternative to the more invasive procedure of total hip replacement. Finally no study has shown hip resurfacing to be superior to modern total hip replacements with regard to durability and survivorship previous. Mr derek mcminn presents the sir robert jones lecture in new york 2008 mr mcminn talks about birmingham the history of hip resurfacing and survivorship ra. For this technology overview the tools of evidence based medicine were used to summarize information on the indications effectiveness and failure rates of modern metal on metal hip resurfacing technology
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.