What is a meniscus tear your meniscus is a piece of cartilage that is located in your knee joint there are two in each knee and can be damaged under pressure a meniscus tear can happen when playing sports and commonly occurs in children. The knee injury known as a meniscus tear can be painful and debilitating learn more from the experts at webmd. Read about meniscus tear surgery and recovery time and other forms of treatment symptoms of a torn meniscus include popping clicking and joint pain mri and knee arthroscopy are used for diagnosis. The meniscus is a crescent shaped structure composed of cartilage that functions to distribute body weight evenly across the three bones that make up the knee joint the thigh bone shin bone and knee cap
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.