The patella is commonly referred to as the kneecap it is a small freestanding bone that rests between the femur thighbone and tibia shinbone the femur has a dedicated groove along which the kneecap slides. The patella knee cap is located at the front of the knee joint within the patellofemoral groove of the femur it attaches superiorly to the quadriceps tendon and inferiorly to the patellar ligament. A patellar fracture is a break in the patella or kneecap the small bone that sits at the front of your knee a patellar fracture is a serious injury that can make it difficult or even impossible to straighten your knee or walk. Looking for online definition of patellar in the medical dictionary patellar explanation free what is patellar meaning of patellar medical term
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.