Despite these advances many people today do not understand why people become addicted to drugs or how drugs change the brain to foster compulsive drug use. About the authors ix preface xi part i drugs and their actions 1 1 psychoactive drugs introduction and overview 3 2 the brain neurons and neurotransmission 9. Understanding drugs and behaviour 9780471986409 medicine health science books amazoncom. Understanding drugs and behaviour has 7 ratings and 1 review jim said understanding drugs and behaviorandrew parrottjohn wiley sons page 332 isb. Understanding drugs and behaviour andrew parrott department of psychology university of wales swansea swansea uk alun morinan school of health bioscience university of east london
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.